Monday, August 9, 2010

Short hair again

If the canteen doesn't come up with something new I'll probably get either too fat or too thin. Either gorge on oily food or stay away from oily food. I still miss the old operator's Laksa.

I feel like a zombie. And I blog less now, but I'm still active compared to other bloggers. I'm wondering how I could blog everyday last time. Ho-hum. Prolly cause there was more happenings. Some reason, it feels like after 6 months, things have been going downhill from there. Oh boy I'm sleepy.

Cut my hair short, and some were like, "You cut your hair?!". Umm. Obvious. Rhetorical statement? Some said it was "cute", Jin Fye said it's better than before and he secretly thought my old hairstyle looked messy. Others had averse reaction like Wei Kien, but he is being like a man on period. No seriously.

He got scolded by 3 people. Was scolding a lot of bad words and shouting all over the place. Actually most guys in my class are like that. Guys think that it's okay to shout bad words and then smile next. Bet with Kwok Shien RM10 that he will not swear for a day. Doubting he'll win, because he's an automatic bad word water fountain.

Oscar complained about people who said bad words, and when he asked me to find a guy in our form(except for himself and people in Science 1) who doesn't swear at all, I can't find any. Hmn...


Pic of my freshly cut hair. Looks vain, but I need to put it here because I purposely camwhored in the toilet for my blog. So rajin, kan?

No comments:

Post a Comment