Monday, February 22, 2010

14 ppl came

to school today.

But I don't really regret going to school so much, because I only came to school at break time. Counted as absent, though. I wouldn't do it normally, it was because Mei Yen told me there was sports practice. I hate sports practice, because sports also hate me. :/

During accounts I laughed too much until I convulsed and banged my lip. It bled a little. :D

Passed up my composition. Title was love. Mine was about a pretty girl who made herself fat to find true love and became a fat women's ambassador...

Am tired, but I'm not to complain since I had 8 hours of sleeeeep! Amazed that Sim Kuan managed to come to school with an hour of sleep! I get pissed when I'm sleep-deprived, which is kind of often...

ATE A LOT TODAY. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment