Friday, February 5, 2010

RING RING

I bought a copy of ERING to see if there's any drool-worthy phones.

I am absolutely flabbergasted by the blatant spelling error. In one of the articles, this guy went, "Extreamly good." WTF?! How can they allow such error in a national magazine?! Editors?!

Anyways, I'm trying to find a replacement for my phone because the cover got eaten by my dog. So the wiring and etc are half-exposed.
Here's what I'm considering:

















I like phones with fun colour, don't really care about the specs. I'm choosing between SE Jalou and LG lollipop. The reddish LG lollipop is only available in Korea, but it's the one I like the most.
Maybe I'll get a blue phone. Pretty bored with pink phones all the time... But pink phones are cute. Ugh. I can't decide. Hadn't see the phones in person, though.

They look so yummy. Dying to get my hands on them!

A lot of people either really love pink or really hate pink. I have three pink phones! Pinkness of gadgets!

No comments:

Post a Comment