Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wedding. PINK GOODNESS=LURVE

And today I finished one personal pan pizza(hawaiian tuna) plus a garlic bread from Pizza Hut.


I felt bloated. Managed to take my dogs for a run.
And one of the Malays was like, "Nanti berak ni."
Oh gee, can't you see I have a plastic bag in my hand? Do I have to explain what it's for?

IN SCHOOL:

During English we talked about WEDDINGS. We have Cina, Melayu, India and Korea in the class so we talked about each of them.

And talking about weddings, Zhi Qi the new girl was labeled as Mrs.Ding. As in Ding Chew Shen's missus.

Word is that they've divorced recently.

NOLA JUST KIDDING. And there is something I want to comment, but can't. :[

Theng Loo told me he got slapped by his tuition teacher. He asked, "Teacher, have you made love before?". He also got slapped by Yvonne. His mouth makes him an ultra slap magnet.

Brother bought an LCD from eBay. When my Dad saw it he was like, "No wonder my card got maxed out." Srsly.

And also Dad is hogging my laptop, playing mahjong titans. There's another laptop in the house. I don't like sharing my laptop, but if not for him I would not have my laptop, so I can't argue.

It's just that... laptop is a very personal thing... and all my epithelial cells are all over the keyboard.


AHA! It's also pink.

Some people get disgusted by pink. But I really love pink.

Zhi Qi also hates pink, but she wears a pink watch and has a pink bag, reason being that those were gifts from other people. Lol.


PINK GOODNESS. FEAST ON YOUR EYES!

No comments:

Post a Comment