Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ghost




Lunch today, the weird plump kid talked to us. After he went, Zhi Qi said he always says that there's two girls chasing him. So I went like, "It's Ghost..." and Zhi Qi really bought it and went ballistic. Zhi Qi is very darn dramatic (can't stand it sometimes :D).

I went to the toilet with Mei Yen afterwards. School toilet can be spooky sometimes.... Right after, Zhi Qi came in and Mei Yen left. I decided to wait for Zhi Qi outside(wanted to see the mirror-ish thing).

Then when she came out she was shouting, I thought she was being plain dramatic, then she told me she saw a figure wearing blue shirt or something. Of course she was freaked out, said the thing dissapeared.

There was no one else except her in the toilet, the "figure" she saw was in the cubicle I used... eeks. Before that, after using that cubicle I thought I saw something in the mirror while I was washing my hand but there was nothing when I looked closer.

Don't know what is that about.... Probably we were too spooked. I DUNNOH.

UMM. TODAY WAS PRETTY FUN.

Last night on my bed I was thinking about life after Sri Bestari. I've been there all along, since 7, it's like a second home. I wonder if I'll keep in touch with my friends then.

No comments:

Post a Comment