Thursday, February 4, 2010

What to do?

It's raining outside and I've just woken up from my nap.

I'm full! Bloated! Bought sushi from Desa Park City. Rakuzen. Saw so many bestarians. Shao Yang, Jason Chin, King Jiat. Also saw Xian Jiong coming for guitar lessons.

I'm so full!!!!!
I have two dilemmas now. Trying not to gain weight in Chinese New Year, and Desmond's party.

My father is busy tonight, so I don't really have transport. If I cannot go, Sim Kuan and Mei Yen are not gonna like it... like I'm flaking out on them!



Also somewhere during maths, Theng Loo said I looked like this *girl* so I got damned insulted, then kept complaining to Mei Yen and then we kept laughing and disturbing the class until the Maths teacher got pissed. Seriously, the hysterical bone was activated and every little thing was so funny. Mei Yen ended up lying on the floor laughing. I had a slight tummy ache. Ish. Simone kept asking what it was about but we couldn't tell her, because I was complaining about how repulsive that person was. After laughing Mei yen felt guilty about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment