Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Melting in the heat

HOT!

I mean the weather. The sun....is like a burning fire of fury.

Came back from Zhi Qi's house and quickly took a shower. Unwittingly passed by her house a few times before while walking my dogs.

She was also from Q'Dess. Creepy, eh?

People in my class keep snoozing. A little bored today. Glad that Friday is holiday.

Chatted with some ppl I've not seen for years on facebook. My msn sudah cacat.

It's easy to talk without being face to face, but I hate it when you have a lot to talk virtually, on fb, on msn, but in reality they act like strangers.

There was once, where I'd talk a heck load with this guy, and then in school we're strangers, when we pass by we don't acknowledge each other.

It is pretty weird and awkward now that I think about it.

And that is about all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment