Sunday, February 14, 2010

2 in the morning

My sleeping cycle is messed up. :D

HOHOHOHO


Came back from my dad's hometown, which is Bentong. On the way back there was an accident, a little traffic jam there.

MUAHAHAHA

First I did was count Ang Paus to see how much $$$. Then store it in the bank. I like getting interest from the bank. :D



At Bentong, with firecrackers. We go to that house every year. My late grandfather's brother lives there. His two sons have seven sons altogether. 7 out of 7 boys. Super genes, right?

Was hot. Sweaty. Adults gambling. Glad Yvonne is there. Watched Curse of The Golden Flower.



Now I've watched it again and realised I didn't understand the movie last time. Now it feels much more interesting. Gonna watch it again. And Gong Li's cleavage so super, right? SUPER.

HOHOHOHOHO

No comments:

Post a Comment