Saturday, February 13, 2010

CHINESE CHINESE CHINESE, CHINA CHINA CHINA ,CINA CINA CINA


I'm tired and sleepy, eyes stinging from joss sticks. But I have an urge to blog. The internet is ADDICTING. Bad thing the connection sucks.

As Chinese may all know, today is for family reunion dinner. "Dinner" was at 5.30pm because we booked too late. At Grand Imperial. Usually go there for dim sum.

Happy to see my cousin Yvonne. Rarely get to see her!

When to my aunt's apartment afterwards. Uncle said we should come, the adults play mah-jong while the young ones go swimming. I LOVE THE IDEA. Bak pepatah, kill two birds with one stone.


Relatives :D

And then went to aunt's actual house. I was trying to spy around the neighbourhood for a while because Weng Hock lives there. But to no avail. Haha.

And then back to my house. Burned firecracker at midnight. Grandma set up the tables with the candles. Came the praying part. I didn't want to take the joss stick.

Joss sticks. Aunt asked me NOT to baptized. Ridiculous. I was like, "But I'm a Christian!". She's a Christian but she's catholic, can pray using joss sticks for ancestors(I'm prostestant). I need to baptize. Will ask church people on this...

Geez, the thing about joss sticks. I don't mean to disrespect my ancestors. Praying from the bottom of my heart is better than using joss sticks. People are just materialistic. They need things they can see and feel. That's why there's idols and statues. :(

Tomorrow. OH DANG. I just realized I need to get up early. BALIK KAMPUNG DAY FOR TOMORROW. Bentong, Pahang.

I am also happy to hear the firecrackers in the sky. Saw some, too.

GONG XI FA CAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment