Monday, February 8, 2010

Sex hand and fireworks.

During assembly today it was announced that no more birthday celebrations will be allowed in school. Pooh! They treat us like robots.

People also sang Negaraku loud. Not sure why.


I am wondering why there's no boom in the skies. Not yet?? Normally during Chinese New Year fireworks will go off like crazy. I like that.

Some years ago my father bought this big packet of fireworks and light it up somewhere at 11. A Russian man came wielding a stick(came from behind my block). He was so... aggresive. He said a bunch of expletives. Mad because her daughter woke up of the fireworks or something. My brother was like, "If there's a Thunder and her daughter wakes up? Scold God too?". The thing is he wasn't used to our Chinese culture. My uncle flipped when he tried to hit my nephew or something. Big drama. Haha! But he was outnumbered because my relatives were there and there was just him.

Mei Yen brought this palm reading thing. Not sure if it's accurate, but it's interesting! Lester got the special one and he kept bragging it. Because it says that he cares more about sex than love and is more likely to have one night stands he kept saying, "OWH, I HAVE A SEX HAND!". Me and Mei Yen's were down-to-earth and tolerant with faults. Actually I'm a pretty impatient person.

Am preeetty tired, just got 7 pages of piano theory homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment