Thursday, February 11, 2010

HELL-O

My keyboard is sticky. My dad ate orange while using my laptop. :(

Holiday hasn't started but I'm in the mood already. Lazy to do homeworks. People were a bit zombie-ish today.

Valentine gifts were given out. Oddly, the ones who received were boys(my class). Fikri made some rose juice by crushing the petals.

Shao Yang got gang-banged. Nam takes it very seriously. HE USED HIS LEGS. I don't know what's up with guys touching each other's private parts... 0.0

And that kind of sums up my day.

Right now I'm eating Roti Planta. Everyday(almost). Before that was Chicken Rice, and before that was CheeCheongFun. I don't get bored eating the same thing. :S

Going to take care of Nat's dog, "Baby" for a few days when she balik kampung. Baby is a very fat and white shih tzu. Looks like a sheep. :D I'm gonna feed it dry kibbles. No steak or ribs for baby. She eats even better food than humans. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment