Monday, February 1, 2010

Untitled

I changed my blog counter type. It used to count unique visitors, not pageloads, but I need the counter to go up faster as motivation to write more, so I changed it. Lame, I know.

Today was school, as usual.

Fun with Mei Yen. Good to have a bestfriend. :D

Slapped Theng Loo(the light kind!) because he couldn't control his mouth. He said something veli veli rude. I asked him not to repeat the sexual verbal assault, but obviously that only worked to encourage him to repeat it.

A few ppl were unwell today. Mei Yen had nosebleed. Nicole has tummy ache(THREE NICOLE TANS IN MY FORM! guess which Nicole I'm talking about. ;}). Kok Leong said he was feeling feverish.

Also did some spring cleaning for my room. Donating form 1,2,3 books!

Also ate like shit today. Ate shit. No, scratch that. I meant I ate non-nutritious junk food. Skipped dinner. Ate peanut butter biscuits, oreo, double deckers instead. Way to go.

Valentine's/CNY is here in two weeks time. TIME FLIES! Appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment