Thursday, February 4, 2010

New furnitures

Chinese New Year. Today's handyman's day. Nauseous from the noxious gas spewed from a lorry. UGH.

New furniture moved in in between runts and grunts. Actually if someone wants to do some bodybuilding and earn some money at the same time, they should try moving furnitures!

The new sofa looks kinda odd, but maybe it will grow on me. The previous one is tattered and smelly, because my dog enjoyed peeing on it. My fault, I know. But I still like the sofa though. The new one is leather. Those reclining ones...

I don't think I'll be a gracious host though, because most of them I just wish that people can go on and do their own thing.

Mei Yen as usual did her chicken laugh. I tried to imitate her, which I think was a success because Fikri went, "Shut up la Mei Yen, bising ni!". Mei Yen was clueless because she was doing her own work that time. Hoho.

Also, I was this close to liking someone, but then I saw his armpit hair and got very grossed out. No, actually it's also something else. But anyways, not having hallucinations anymore. Ugh.

I feel like incapable of liking someone. But then, this may be good, because sometimes you when you like someone you get obsessed about the person.

There was also a teacher whom we weren't sure was pregnant or not. If she ain't pregnant and you ask her then it would be implying she's fat... Sometimes, when I see pregnant woman, the first thing that comes to my mind is that they had sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment