Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I EXERCISED.

Took Chuckie and Lucian for a jog. Not a walk, because Lucian will drag me to run. Sled dog style. Did some whacko "dancing" in front of the mirror to Lady Gaga as warm-up.

Ate too much yesterday. But I ate again after exercising. Wise Cottage Chips. And sushi.

And also Chuckie likes to eat his own poo, specifically at night. I read somewhere that there's a scientific reason behind this. Natural instinct. Because in the wild the mum would eat their offspring's poo so that no predator would be able to detect her baby.

It is actually smart idea, except that you have to taste poo. But between choosing consuming faeces and dying, the former is indeed a better choice. But still. Chuckie!

I watched 17 again. It was surprisingly a movie worth watching. I didn't bother because Zac Efron was in it, but I was bored and it was in my bro's phone. And hey, now that I think about it, Zac Efron can actually act.

I'm biased because he's a Disney star or whatever. Some of them are kind of messed up. Slutty Miley Cyrus pictures. A nude Vanessa Hudgens picca. Saw them on perezhilton.

Am currently using my bro's phone. My phone had nicely decided go dead on me on the first day in Singapore. Nice timing.

But hey, I have a reason to buy a new phone. Sony Ericsson Jalou! The pink Dolce and Gabbana one.

Kay, that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment