Wednesday, March 31, 2010

UNIFORM, DEI!

Feeling a little emo and dull today. PMS-ing? Dunno. Being a girl, sometimes I feel down but I don't know why either. :( But as fast as it comes, it goes.

But doing Art assignment was fun! Took about 3 hours, was supposed to hand it in next week, but this is my favourite assignment! Design school uniform. Finally, something about clothes!

Hey, I think this is the longest time I've spent on doing an art assignment. Because the teacher wanted three looks for boy and girl. Said principal wanted to see or something.

Our school uniform: GREEN GOODNESS


And that is all. Nothing else to tell. Haha. Took a shitty nap. I hate take naps. When I do, I can't sleep at night because my "naps" are longer than 3 hours. See, now it's almost midnight and I'm blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment