Sunday, March 7, 2010

the Constraints of Civility.

Internet is awfully slow right now.

Been feeling defensive. Demands from adults all the time. Put effort in doings things that 200 years from now on, who will know the difference? (phrase from Calvin and Hobbes ;D)

A lot of things I need to get over with. Public speaking, especially. And then test. And some other shit, too. Tired of having to go along with "things".

I don't know lah. I'm probably PMS-ing. You know?

And then some other day Mei Yen was somewhat jokingly complaining that I cannot put the phrase "orange you". Because it was somehow exclusively her color. ORANGE THAT! HAHAHAHA

Need to return 50 cents. Been nagging at me. And then print some Moral shit. See, it's no wonder I'm feeling grumpy.

At Shu Yin's party:


Karaoke mostly. I listened only. :) Chee Hui gave me a piggyback ride. Had laughing fit. Chee Hui very strong! And very tall. 176 cm! Enough to be taller than some guys in my form. Malaysian guys mostly have... slight built.

Kayy, after venting my frustrations I feel better. Now, if just the internet can hurry the bananas up!

No comments:

Post a Comment