Saturday, March 13, 2010

I've Never Breathed Like That in My Life!

The following is from this week's episode of Grey's Anatomy, which I'm not ashamed to admit is one my favorite TV shows.

The scene: Two doctors, a surgeon and an anesthesiologist, walking down the hall of a busy hospital. (I couldn't find a video, so you're just going to have to use your imagination.)


Ben: Do you have plans for tonight?
Bailey: I'm going to yoga class.
Ben: There's nothing about that sentence that makes any sense.
Bailey: Tuck's with his father and the Fascist Vegan next door gave me a yoga class for Christmas.
Ben: No. You're having dinner with me.
Bailey: The Fascist Vegan thinks yoga is going to make me a better person, which is unlikely, but if I don't go I'll have to hear about it.
Ben: "My back kind of hurts. But the breathing, I've never breathed like that in my life!" That's what people say after their first yoga class. Tell her that, and have dinner with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment