Monday, March 1, 2010

Public Speaking ZOMG

Why, today I was blabbering too much with Sim Kuan and was called to stand up during assembly, and then called to do public speaking next week. NICE. Bloody nice.

But, heyyy, I have to do public speaking sometime in my life. I have to get over it. The thing I'm scared is if people don't pay attention or my hands shake. :(

Topic will be animal cruelty. Something I'm absolutely passionate about. (Hypocritically saying.) Just have to dig up the paper on animal cruelty I wrote for English Oral.

Today Fikri brought this Durex play lubricating thingy(I wonder what in the world for...). Zhi Qi loved it too much and ended up bursting it, then smearing it on the boys. What the heck?

It smells minty.

Am tired, but will refrain from taking a nap. Don't wanna be sleepless at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment