Thursday, March 25, 2010

WTFBQQ someone stole my phone


I am confirmed someone took it. At first I wasn't sure because I'm a careless person. I was hoping I'd misplace it or something. NO.

In the car just now, tried to call my phone number. It went through. Then 2nd time, someone turned off the phone. BITCH.(bad words starting to spew)

My phone was safe until the last period. Which was CSA. BITCH. Packed bag before going to computer lab. About 20 minutes later, came back. Phone lost. Phone was in my spectacle case. Specs was also inside. Nice. Phoneless & almost blind. Survive through contact lens.

What the fuck man? Can they just take the phone? MY FUCKING SPECS. What do they need it for? I'm blind. Marc Jacob specs. FUCK FUCK FUCK

Brought the phone because I was going to try Kasturi tuition later. Damn man. I was telling Mei Yen, Rm2800 for one tuition class. Because that's how much the N97 costs. And OMGFUCKBQQ my glasses too. It was about RM800.

The only people who knew I brought handphone was Ding, Zhi Qi, Vinoth and Nicole. Took it out during BM to show my brother's pic, because she asked how my bro look like once. I did it furtively lah. Went to the back of the class weyh. Did it under the desk. Ding keep on trying to snatch it(wanted to see). Ding's style lah.

I'm thinking it's someone from our class who took it, and I hate the thought. We're classmates. I trust them. It sucks to think one of them are waiting a chance to steal something. What the heck about bestari being one family? I hope it's someone I don't know. :/

I hope that whoever stole it will have everything precious to them stolen. I hope that whoever stole it won't try to act friends with me. I hope that it is not someone from my class.
It's gross to be friendly with someone who betrayed me. This is the part that gets to me. It reminds me of the form 1 thing.

Let it be the janitor, some other punks. Like some loser who always try to go through people's bag to see if there's any valuables to steal.

Fikri got his iPhone stolen too(he found it back).

Moral: Bringing phone to school is bad, keeping your phone in your spectacle case is bad, leaving your phone unattended is worst.

And damn, that phone is my brother's. HAHA. Laugh in my face. And people asked me to report, but really, they're probably gonna be like, "Told you so."

Ok I am thinking pretty childishly. And a lot of bad words. Calvin(Calvin & Hobbes) said, "Those who don't know any bad words have it harder in life." OK this is a rant, spewing expletives.

FUCK THE PEOPLE WHO STEAL. COWARD BITCHES WITH ZERO CONSCIENCE AND CORRUPTED MIND AND DISRUPTED THINKING.

No comments:

Post a Comment