Friday, March 26, 2010

Whatever. :(

Today wasn't so good.
I was tired of thinking about the stolen phone. It's annoying having to suspect my classmates. UGH.

And sometimes the boys can be insensitive. Ding keep on patting on my cheek. He wants to slap me but he doesn't dare so he keeps doing that. Annoying, man. He really loves to pick fights. And then Theng Loo directed some stupid misogynistic comment. "All woman don't have brains." But he apologized later. :) And others were also pissy mood like me and insensitive.

It's frustrating to tolerate with insensitive guys. They think it's funny to be rude. I don't know. Maybe it's their way of being friendly? They like to tease.

Ding and Kwok Shien fought a little yesterday. Ding accidentially kicked the soup and that as usual Kwok Shien's mouth kicked into action and scolded Ding. And Ding kind of over-reacted and kicked the soup again. And again. Until the plastic bag came off and the tupperware split soup and the cultery holder broke. Ish.

As usual Nicole came to stop them before they fight. So it's not really a physical fight, just verbal fighting. Shouting. Whole class silent except for them.

But today they were playing basketball. Ding keep on trying to block Kwok Shien. Dunno. Probably OK already. When guys fight they will confront each other, girls they mostly avoid each other. Got example.

Two bestfriends are fighting because of a guy or something. Ish. So long friends, no need care about the guy. The guy is anyway, a player. Urm. Dunno lah.

I don't like it when guys really lose their temper-along with their minds. When they're in that mode, they just want to fight. Even if you apologize they'll step over your head. Girls will just cry lah.

But anyway, if a guy wants to pick a fight. Don't do it sitting down. Ask him to stand up. And then knee him in the groins or something. Or jab the eyes. It's annoying that I can't keep a straight face when someone tries to confront me. I always laugh. Smiling is a submissive feature, you know?

And hey, Fikri found back his phone. His "friend" stole it. He saw him using it so he took it back. Curse the fucktard who took my phone.

Guat Tyng is coming to my class. I wish Nam was still in my class. I want to comment about some stuff, but I can't. Dang dang! It's annoying to dislike someone. Also tiring to be suspicious of classmates.


AND, about yesterday tuition:

The teachers were full of sexual innuendos. Went for two subjects. Both like hamsap jokes. Ugh. But OK I did laugh.

For Malay we were doing an essay on "Perpaduan" (unity of race, etc). And the the teacher went like, "Got cindian, cinlay, and cibai." First two is chinese-indian, chinese-malay. The last one is a hokien cuss word.

And then for English the teacher asked what we like to play. A guy answered
"I like to play chess".
Then the teacher went and say,
"OK. Don't tell me you like to play chest."
And he said during arm-wrestling girls have the upper hand. Surprisingly. It's if they wear low-cut clothing. He said, "So big....... the eye."

It's just a one time thing. The English teacher doesn't like Sri Bestarians. Made some rude comments. Said he was polite(not). He's also sarcastic. Said private school students "lan ci". Sombong. Arrogant. Because he teaches home-tuition with some Bestarians.

They weren't good at English, and he generalized the whole Sri Bestari students. Said we all have bad English. Pfft.

OK, that is all. Shit you losers who steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment